Thursday 5 May 2016

THE ASPERGER "PROBLEM" AT CLASSROOM

Asperger in classroom

First of all I´m going to talk when I was in TAFAD. In my practice I has a one child with asperger. I think that is not a big problem if you how to do with this child. In this school he has a teacher only for him that call PT. For me is the most important thing that need a child with Asperger, because he need different thing or learn more slowly than his classmates and for the teacher is very difficult.

My first impression when I stayed with David (it´s his name), was he is crazy and a little bit stupid, but this changed at seconds. He is a very very smart child, but learn some subject slowly than his mates. But he is very good at maths or doing some sports, in spite, he don´t have a good coordination.

Now, if you have an Asperger child in your class, you can´t despise him for that, you need that he talk with of his mate, do everything with them. In my opinion the most important thing are teacher (need a lot of knowledge about Asperger and how it work with them) and classmates (they should make he like one more).


No comments:

Post a Comment